Location: Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
• Performs timely repairs on all items of uniform, linen and upholstery.
• Inform the supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
• Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
• Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times
• Experience 5 years in similar positions
• Experience within Luxurious Hotels & Resorts, Large Dry Cleaning stores, Cruise Liners
• Proficient in usage of sewing machine, Knowledge of handling commercial laundry machines
• Eye for details, Able to work long hours in a busy operation
• Warm attitude, team player
• English language proficiency
• Contract 1 year, extendable
• Free accommodation in the international compound
• Free meals
• Free tickets
• Medical Insurance
• Paid leave 30 days, may be split for two parts
• Work with colleagues from EU countries under European management
• Salary is USD 4.750 net per month, no taxes are charged
• Unique experience & unique environment
Salary: 4.750 USD
We invite candidates experienced in sewing to be a part of the European team in KSA. You will work under European management with conditions according to the contract and law.
CV in English language with a passport size photo and a short video presentation (up to 1 min) will be required.