MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Handling and care of guest luggage in accordance with correct procedures.
- Carrying out special assigned work and daily duties in accordance to correct procedures.
- Handling of linen to and from pantries and laundry.
- Carry out any light maintenance when needed.
- Replacement of light bulbs
- Present a positive personal image to guests and colleges.
- To be able to work without assistance or supervision.
- Work and communicate with others to improve the care and benefit of the guests and The Club.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WHILST ON DUTY:
- Maintain own and departments work areas in accordance to procedures.
- To respond to guest requests and needs when in direct contact.
- Reporting damage and maintenance when found.
- To have a good working knowledge of evacuation procedures.
- To have a good working knowledge of the departments Health and Safety regulations.
Pay rate: £8,72/hour
Accomodaton+meal on duty: £60/week