London melletti Marriott Hotelbe keresünk éjszakai recepció vezetőt
Support the Front Office Manager, by assuming responsibility for running the Night operation in the hotel. Supervise the Nights team in order to maximise guest satisfaction, profit contribution and staff motivation. Maintain high standards of service whilst ensuring that all associates adhere to company policies, procedures and brand standards.
SCOPE / BUSINESS CONTEXT
- A Full Time position
- Number of Direct Reports – 3
- Titles of Direct Reports –Night associates
- Previous front office experience essential. Marriott background preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Opera/Marsha knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills
Education or Certification
- Good level of English essential.
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in hotel reception
- To effectively manage the Night team to maximise productivity, staff, guest satisfaction and profit
- To supervise and ensure that associates are carrying out their duties effectively, and to oversee and react in areas that require immediate attention.
- Ensure that all necessary measures are taken for the security of monies, floats, keys and safety deposits and that all stocks are accounted for at all times.
- Communicate and consult with Management, Team Leaders and Supervisors to ensure a corporate and consistent approach to Service delivery.
- Monitor departments efficiency through GSS, and any other available reporting medium, ensuring a high level of guest impact at all times.
- To anticipate and implement current and forthcoming legislation, to comply with all legal and company requirements, particularly regarding Health & Safety, COSHH and risk assessments.
- To train and develop all associates within your areas of responsibility so as to improve standards, product knowledge, and the awareness of attention to detail and presentation through Departmental Inductions, New Hire Training, and any other tools available through the company.
- To ensure that Career & Development plans are in place for each associate and that these are monitored on a regular basis through documented one to one.
- To ensure that adequate staffing levels are maintained at Nights and that all steps are taken to ensure that recruitment and retention of associates are given top priority.
- To control staffing levels and wage costs in line with the sales of the hotel by ensuring effective and fair rota’s and using labour scheduling where available.
- To carry out any other duties such as Duty Management as may be required to ensure the hotel operations are properly maintained to provide total guest satisfaction.
- To complete departmental forecasts on a weekly basis and review actual against target/potential and suggest reasons for variances.
- To have a thorough understanding of the Oracle system and use it to its full potential on a daily basis covering such areas as I Procurement, Expenses, Payroll and HR.
- To adhere to the Marriott Brand Standards at all times within your department.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Reports to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name badge. Personal appearance and grooming must conform with standard.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
- Working times are shift work, so must be prepared to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Biztosítva a szálloda által az első 2 hónapban, havi £150 díjért, aztán segítenek találni valamit helyben