London melletti Marriott Hotelbe keresünk éjszakai recepciósokat
- To support the Night Supervisors with operations of the hotel during the night shift.
- To facilitate guests requests and enquires.
- Ensure all necessary security requirements are met.
- Complete he night audit process.
- To carry out all duties to a five star standard.
- Previous experience working within a Hotel Reception or similar environment preferred
- Customer Service Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Computer skills
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Attention to detail
Education or Certification
- Good level of English essential
- First Aid (desirable)
- Drivers License (desirable)
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
- To be aware of the Marriott Front Office SOP manual.
- To be able to use Fidelio Front Office PMS.
- To be able to use Marsha, the global reservations system.
- To be able to operate Mitel Switchboard and Voicelink messaging system.
- To use the Front Office Nights Checklists.
- To complete on-line back ups every two hours and run the Night Audit Process before 2am each night.
- To be fully conversant with the Night Audit Manual.
- To be fully aware of the daily sell strategy, current sales strategy, special rates and promotions, corporate agreements and discount conditions.
- To complete a full and correct shift handover, with Front Office handover sheets completed and filed.
- To be fully versatile with all Hotel facilities, locations and features and actively promote them.
- To register guests into the Hotel, taking into account legal requirements and establishing credit, and Marriott’s Brand Standards – Check in Phase III First 10.
- To understand the Vingcard system, and issue guest keys, as per procedure.
- To understand late check out procedures and charges, and comply with them.
- To be aware of all arrivals of the day, and action all requirements and special requests on Front Desk in connection with such arrivals, as per procedure.
- To be able to assist with guest queries regarding places of interest, such as shopping, entertainment, theatres, restaurants etc.
- To answer the telephone to the correct standard using proper etiquette and answering within three rings.
- To accept parcels, faxes, messages and any other delivery, both for guests and Hotel, as per procedure.
- To understand the correct procedure for storing guests property in the hotel safe.
- To be able to send guest and Hotel faxes.
- To liaise with Housekeeping regarding early arrivals, day lets, extended stays, early departures, room moves and all other special requests.
- To be familiar with the daily Conference and Events business in the Hotel utilising the Daily Brief.
- To take part in the nights daily meeting ensuring 15 minute training is completed whilst on shift.
- To handle guest complaints according to the LEARN and empowerment processes. Ensure any guest problems are resolved on first contact and the Guest Response Program is followed.
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule
- To understand, and comply with, all procedures detailed in the Associate Handbook.
- Report to work on time complying with, Hotel image and uniform standards.
- To understand our Brand Standard requirements, and their implication on the Front Office and Hotel.
- To attend and contribute to Front Office/Nights departmental meetings.
- To understand Marriott’s Guest Satisfaction Survey and its implications on the Front Office and Hotel.
- To prepare night room service items as per the Marriott Hotel Standard.
- To deliver all Night Room service orders to correct room to the Marriott Brand Standard.
- To serve alcoholic Beverages and charge via Micros Point of Sale.
- To have a good knowledge of all aspects of Marriott Rewards, its benefit to its members, earning possibilities, redemption procedures and affiliated airline partners.
- To actively promote enrolment in Marriott Rewards scheme to all arriving non-members.
- To encourage up-selling of breakfast and dinner vouchers on check in of each guest
- To be aware of GSS targets for Front Office Department
- To ensure that guests receive a genuinely friendly, prompt and efficient service at all times.
- To understand, and embrace, our Spirit to Serve programme.
- To deliver all guests newspapers to guest bedrooms
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management.
- To undertake appropriate training, as recommended by Front Office Manager.
- To understand the signing in and out procedure of departmental keys and floats.
- Be disciplined at all times, stand alert and tall at the front desk, greet guests immediately and offer assistance before the guest needs to ask. Focus your total attention to the customer
- To establish a guest account upon registration, as per Hotel and Company policies, for direct billing, credit card and cash payment.
- To be fully aware of all third party payment restrictions, as per procedures.
- To fully understand Hotel and Company policies regarding cheque payments.
- To fully understand, and comply with, Hotel Company cashiering procedures.
- To be responsible for a cash float, and ensure its security at all times, as per procedure.
- To audit and balance each day’s shift, prepare daily banking, and report any discrepancies.
- To complete and understand the Credit Limit Reports, and ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- To be aware of major currencies, and be able to exchange them.
- To present all adjustment, corrections and ‘paid outs’ with correct correspondence.
- To be able to operate, and be fully aware of, Hotel’s Business Centre facilities, and pricing of business services.
Health & Safety
- To understand the Front Office and Hotel Fire, Bomb and Health & Safety procedures, and to be able to action them.
- Maintain safety by adhering to safety policies; be responsible and report all accidents.
- To maintain security of all Hotel assets, and to report any loss or damage to the Shift Leader.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act regarding the disclosure of information
- To complete security patrols of the property each shift throughout the night as per the checklist.
To work within the open spaced Front Office area. The role will involve the main Reception area, switchboard and back office area ensuring the area is clean and free from clutter at all times
All Associates are entitled to a free meal on duty, in the associate canteen; Annual holiday pay; Changing Facilities; Uniform Dry Cleaning Facilities; Marriott Worldwide Discount Card (after completion of the Marriott 90 days training scheme) and Company Pension Scheme.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 40 hours per week.
SZÁLLÁS+ÉTKZÉS: az első pár napra biztosított, a HR részleg segít a szálláskeresésben, a kauciót, illetve bármi más felmerülő költséget megelőlegez, amit aztán az első 6 hónap során kell visszafizetni.