MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Retain a professional environment, maintain industry standards for professional skills, treatments and client care. Enhance teamwork and work towards monthly retail targets.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact and discuss with client, treatments, product and sales knowledge.
- Educate client on skincare and aftercare, increase responsibility and have a greater awareness of Health and Safety.
- Maintain treatment room in accordance with Health and Safety standards. Ensure all electric equipment is switched off after use.
- Treatment room must be kept clean and tidy at all times and stock replaced where necessary. Treatment room checklist must be completed and signed by staff member prior to leaving salon at end of working day.
- Work in accordance with Spa rules and regulations.
- Practice on each other to enhance skills.
- Continue to maintain high standard of treatments in accordance with industry.
- Maintain and build a level of confidence through practice.
- Achieve all retail targets.
- Continue to works towards excellent time management and client care.
- Keep your work area neat, clean and quiet at all times.
- Utilize each of the rooms and provide information to guests about the services offered in the Spa.
- Utilize each of the retail products safety and accurately.
- Provide a professional massage for any client including, wraps, scrubs, Facials manicure and pedicure.
- Respond appropriately in an emergency or safety situation.
- To be able to work weekends
- To provide own travel arrangements to and from the estate.
- To have good communication and social skills.
- To be punctual and flexible.
SALARY: £8,72-9,50/hour, depends on experience
ACCOMODATION+ALL MEALS (ON AND OFF DUTY): £62,50/week